It is an Open ad network, which has been around since 2006 founded by Benjamin Fonzé.
They have a Base of Quality Advertisers and Publishers on their Network Using EXADS Technology which provides advanced Options for Targeting and Re-Targeting Ads to Targeted Audience.
Exoclick (Exoclick.com) is the 4th largest ad network in the world, they serve 125 billion geo-targeted monthly ad impressions, they have some of the highest CPM rates in the industry, competing for head to head even with PopAds.
HOW ADS WORKS IN EXOCLICK
ExoClick is Based on EXADS Technology which provides advanced options to Advertisers to Reach Targeted Audience by Website’s Keywords, categories, etc.. This Technology Makes Sure Both Advertiser and Publishers are Happy as Advertiser are showing their Ads to Best Audience and Publishers are Getting Most Relevant Advertisements on their websites from Quality Advertisers. They also Provide Good Referral system as they pay 5% Lifetime Revenue From Publisher’s Referrals
TYPES OF ADS OFFER BY EXOCLICK
1. Display Banner:– Display Banners are Available in Many Different Sizes for Publishers to Choose from. Different Types of Banner Sizes Are:- 468×60, 728×90, 300×250, 250×250, 120×600, 160×600, 300×600, 260×340.
2. Pop-Under Ads:- It is a Full Page Ad Pop Under the Main Browser Window. The User will not notice until he/she closes Main Window of Browser.
3. Interstitial Ads:– These ads are shown Before or After the targeted content on the Website.
4. In-Video:– Websites with Videos Can Use these ads very effectively as these adverts display inside Video Player and these are available in different Formats as 300×250 banner (pre-roll, on pause and post-roll); 468×60 banner or text ad (in a stream).
5. Mobile:-ExoClick Also Provides Ad Formats Optimized for Mobile Devices. They provide Various Ad Formats:- Popups, Re-directions, 300×250, 300×100, 300×50.
6. Instant Message:- These ads are displayed on Right Bottom Sides of Web sites to Show Instant Messages to Audience.
They Have a Weekly Paying System for their Publishers and Various Mode of Payments are available to choose.